Sunday, January 1, 2012

E3live 5 day experiment --> (revised to 14 day)

Ok well since I'm on a dry spurt of wheat grass I'm going to try e3live for a week and try to take notes on how I'm feeling throught the day.
Im going to take 2 tablespoons in about 8-10 oz of coconut water every morning. I have been trying to eat pretty clean for last couple of days and going forward will do the same. If I eat something questionable I will try to document it.
Wish me luck I know a lot of people love the e3 but I have taken it before but not on a regular basis. I may have had slight headaches from it before but I don't know forsure. Ill do my best to keep the experiment updated.

Update! Day1
Monday morn took first 2 Tbsp of E3 live with coconut water :)
Update Day1 - Afternoon 
Feeling pretty good, just had a huge salad and a regular sized piece of lasagna.


Day 2:
Went pretty well has 2tsbp this moring and felt pretty good throughout the day. Mind you no crappy eating today either.

Day 3:
2 more tablespoons down the hatch. its midday now and feeling hungry
Well went to whole foods and got some veggies and rice and artichoke salad. With bottle of Fiji water.come back later and buy some juicing stuff.
well that ends today came home pounded a green juice couple of bananas and ate some soup the Mrs made. So far so good, my general thought at this point is I'm feeling more relaxed ans focused but that might be because I just came off 2 weeks of holiday. Give or take a work day here and there (work never ends for an entrepreneur)

Day 4: (January 5, 2012)
Still feeling good and mentally pretty calm even though the tension is starting to build from back to work whoes. Going to try to eat a nice lunch and see how the rest of the day goes.
its now night and feeling great  tomorrow is the last day of the 5 day experiment. But i have decided to extend this to a 14 ritual as in my experience it takes about 2weeks for anything natual to take effect. but so far i must say that i feel in a state of better focus and relaxation throuout the day. again my diet has also been very good over the last week. tomorrow will be a good test as it will be  a fast paced working day with some travel and not to nice food choices around.

Day 5 (January 6 2012)
This was a busy day today so didn't get to update on the same day. This day went very well considering it was a 12hr work day. what i am noticing is that my level of tolerance has changed and i am much more mellow and no as anxious as i usually am, this really is fantastic.

Day 6 (January 7 2012)
Today im feeling not 100%  didn't get the best sleep last night but was able to get through the day well. I starting getting really tired around 7pm and actually went to bed around 11pm. Maybe

Day 7 (January 8 2012)
Energy levels are back to normal, had my usual 2 tsb in the coconut water and off i was. Did about 30min of weights in the early afternoon and had a nice Carrot, Spinach, apple, celery juice (32oz) afterwards. Took a shower and feeling good. Today has also been a clean eating day comprised mostly of fruit and the green juice. its about 5pm now.

Day 8 (Jan 9 2012)
Reduce the booze, ok so last night i was invited for some drinks and i had 2 beers + 1.5 glasses of red wine. When i first woke up i felt OK but as the day progressed i knew it was a bad idea. I used to be able to drink quite a bit not any more it had probably been about 4 -6 months since i drank anything over 1 glass of anything. now i know to try to avoid in most cases and be pointed out as a cheap drunk, which is OK with me. Did the same E3live routine etc but stiff felt (*^&*% most of the day. Lesson learned. Lesson is that if you want to be productive the next day then don't drink too much the night before in my case that means 4 drinks, i'll have to test out 3 :)

Day 9 - 15 (Jan 10 - 15)
Sorry haven't had alot of time to keep this updated but you will be happy to know that i have continued my 2tsbp of e3 live. And this being the end of the updated 14 day trial here is my conclusion.

Conclusion:
The last 2 weeks have been great very stable, by that i mean consistently clam relaxed and most of all focused. Yes i also have been adding about 32oz of green juice per day during this and im sure that is contributing to the overall wellness. I have a new bottle of e3live that i will continue using and most likely up my intake over the next week to 4 tsbp per day (2 in morning and 2 in afternoon). I will keep you guys posted on this as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment