Friday, February 24, 2012

Detoxification healing crisis?

Its been a while i know, over the last couple of weeks i ive been going through what some may call a "healing crisis" this mostly started with me realizing i was yet again shooting off aim on my diet and lifestyle. eating too much meat , fats , and eating out too often. This happens from time to time so i started getting back on track and getting focus. The lack of energy during the first week was pretty bad, then moved on to me not staying focused and having a late night that included alcohol, sweets , meat blah blah waking up the next day and regretting it as per usual. the day after that i actually got sick, aches, pains, low energy again, then came the not so nice looking mucus that i was spitting up , after a couple of days of this it finally broke and i had a day of nice focus and clarity which brings me to now. Today i felt ok so so not 100% its an onward + upward battle. I've committed myself over the next week to do the following.

1+ liter of green juice 
2 - 4tsb of E3live (which im still experimenting with, unsure of the effects)
1 20 min session of rebounding or light weightlifting
at least 80 - 90% Raw vegan
im going to attempt to starting incorporating a yoga routine at least 1 - 2 times a week.

I also realized that spring summer is fast approaching and i REALLY want to hit it hard this year with alot of biking, running, and other outdoor sports and of course having an epic garden in the backyard.
don't forget to checkout my youtube channel for my videos. see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment