Friday, March 16, 2012

The RAW path continues with updates.

Hello everyone i know its been a while, just wanted to give you an update since my last post, as you know my last post consisted of what i thought was detox healing crisis...and from what i can tell that was exactly it. Since powering through trying to stay raw (which i have been doing) to the best of my abilities  (85-90%) the issues i was having last month are gone. and for the last 2+weeks  i have been feeling great.

I still am incorporating working with the E3 live, currently i have increased my dosage to 3 - 4 tbsp in the morning and 2 tbsp at night or afternoon.

We we are having incredible weather up here and i try my best to get out everyday either long walk or bike ride.

besides that, i'm also incorporating more fruits mostly smoothies, as my activity increases so do the amount of CARBS (lol) i need, according to durianriders. So far its working although i seem to on occasion go on date binges.

talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment